10.26.2005

Hallo My Friend!

My new friend is a Louet S10. Unfortunately it is on loan and I only have it up to Sunday. Then I have to return it to the weaver's guild. So sad. I'm trying to spin as much as possible, but I'm running out of time. I'm getting better though -- I've managed to spin even sock weight (sport?) yarn. The next thing I want to try is to dye roving first before spinning or ply with thread...



In other crafty news, I also tried my hand at coloring some selfstriping yarn. I would like to make a pair of socks with it. It's the knitpicks dye your own sock yarn. It is very soft! I should probably finish the sock (singular) I started way back...I'm not a fan of double point needles...

Yarn Soup

On a side note. I had a job interview yesterday. Here's me in the 'monkey suit'. I bought the suit especially for the interview...

I actually look like a professional...haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment