This review post will be pictureless, as I was too hot to lug my big camera around.
- We went berry picking on Saturday. It was hot and we got alot of strawberries and rasberries.
- Due to the heat, the rasberries started to get wilty, so I promptly made rasberries sorbet. (no picture, but there is some left, I might take a picture of that)
- Due to the amount of strawberries we picked; a overflowing ice cream pail full, I made freezer jam. Way too hot to make regular jam. (no pictures of this either)
- Drums + 4 year old kid = Super Noisy...my ears were ringing
- Noisy 4 year old drummer kid thinks the volume of a movie in a movie theatre should be turned down.
- Chuck E. Cheese pizza is not as tasty as I remember it
- Air conditioning should be considered a necessity, not a luxury.
- Since when does it hit 38 degrees (that's 100 degrees Fahrenheit) in Edmonton?
- We will be eating cereal for supper for the next few days
- Concern for my Nano being scratched up resulted in a makeshift pouch sewn for it. (picture coming)
- Trying to play 'Time after Time' on my Hello Kitty Guitar
- Tried to get 4 year old kid (my little cousin) to play bass drum with a 1,2,3,4 beat so I could play Hardest Button to Button to it.
- It didn't work
- Dogs were hot
- Took them swimming in the In-Laws swimming pool.
- Milo is a panicker and flails his arms to make big splashes
- Daisey focuses only to getting out of the pool. She is a pretty good swimmer though.
- I wish I had taken a video of that. Maybe next time.
- Posted another blankie on Etsy. Will be making at least 2 more right away.
Um, I guess that's it...just a running list. I really wish I had air conditioning at my house. *sigh*
I'm planning on perhaps one more blanket, and some dog collars and harnesses...
(it's still stinking hot here...my poor pugs are panting like crazy)