7.23.2005

Winded!

It's Saturday, about noon time. I should be at the farmer's market right now selling my 'wares'. But I'm home.

Why? Because it's CRAZY windy out there. Everything started pretty okay. The tent set up easy, laid the stuff out onto the table and then it started. The wind kept blowing and blowing.

The neighbors tent broke it was so windy. Our tent was picked up and the 35lb weight holding it down flew 20 feet up in the air and landed somewhere. We were lucky no one was hurt.

So we took the tent down. At this time we hear that the people running the market was having a meeting on whether or not to shut the market down. We wanted to see how we do without the tent.

I just kept lying on the stuff so it wouldn't blow away. Then stuff blew away. Then we packed up and left.

*sigh*

(on a side note: there was some potential there as I was only there for 2 hours and made a nice sum, so yay for that)

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I got one of your "dog bone toys" in my Sampler and it was so cute! I have a little dog named Perlita and she loved it...It was the best thing i got this month by far...Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment! It makes me so happy that your doggy enjoys the bone...YAY!

    ReplyDelete