7.03.2005

Pooped!

And not the yucky dog kind.

It's been a busy busy weekend. And it all went by sooooo fast. For some reason, I can't remember what I did on Friday. I don't remember that day at all.

Oh, wait. I remember. I worked on some pillowcase tops. Then that evening I accompanied my mom to a wedding because my dad is out of town. It was nice. The bride even made her own cake! I wish I took pictures....

Saturday, we went to the farmer's market that I had applied to. It was an outdoors event, I think the largest of its kind in Western Canada. HUGE! So many things to see. Very nice!

Today I sewed some more. Here's a taste of what I have been working on the past couple of days.

Still waiting for that letter....I wish it would hurry up. Now I'm starting to second guess that I won't get it...

*sigh*




No comments:

Post a Comment