5.09.2006

Ho hum.

Has it been 2 weeks since my last posting already? Oops.

I've been finding it hard to post lately as there has been nothing really to post about. I've been working lots, and just got back from Red Deer yesterday for work. I had reached there on Friday and had a busy busy weekend helping with a training/trade show that was put on by our branch.

This marked my first time being away from home by myself. I also checked into a hotel for the first time, ordered room service for the first time, checked out of a hotel for the first time, and took a taxi by myself for the first time. I know. I'm a little deprived.

Hopefully, as time goes by, I'll have a little more to post about. We have received confirmation that our possession date for the new house is June 5. After then, once everything is settled, I should be able to go back to my crafty ways.

But for now, I'll try my best to post. something. anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment