I saw this at January One:
Do a Wikipedia search of your birthdate, minus the year; list three interesting events, three people who were born, and three people who died on that day.
1. 1911 - Theft of the Mona Lisa is discovered
2. 1989 - The first ring of Neptune is discovered
3. 2004 - The Scream, the painting by Edvard Munch, is stolen at gunpoint from a museum in Oslo, Norway.
1. 1920 - Ray Bradbury, American writer
2. 1904 - Deng Xiaoping, leader of the People's Republic of China (d. 1997)
3. 1935 - E. Annie Proulx, American author (wrote Brokeback Mountain)
4. 1963 - Tori Amos, American singer, songwriter, and pianist
1. 1861 - Xianfeng, Emperor of China (b. 1831)
2. 1485 - King Richard III of England (killed in battle) (b. 1452)
3. 1350 - King Philip VI of France (b. 1293)
4. 1286 - Erik V Klipping, King of Denmark (murdered) (b. 1249)
My birthday -- the day to be afraid of if you are a king or emperor.
HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!