1.16.2006

Jayjumping on the Bandwagon

Now, I must admit, when I first saw the Jaywalker sock, I was not too impressed by it. But now that so MANY people have joined the knit-along, and I've seen many a Jaywalker sock, I must admit, it's pretty nice. There are all sorts of Jaywalkers out there: verigated ones and my favorite, the self striping ones. That's what hooked me onto trying out this particular sock, seeing the ones made with the self striping yarn. So I had to give it a go (and join the knit-along -- even at this very late stage).



Sorry for the bad (yellowish) lighting. I live in a world of florescence that is my mom's basement. Speaking of living in my mom's basement, we just found out yesterday that the possession of our newly built (building) house has been pushed from February 15 to mid April. Boo.


Anyways, that is about 3 inches of sock cuff done. I'm liking it so far. I am not normally a sock knitter -- my first sock attempt is still (more than 6 months) in the making. But I'm going to finish this one, and hopefully less than 6 months.

Happy Monday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Nice Jaywalkers! Love the colorway. Cute pug below too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving they way your stripes turned out! They are going to be FAB when they are done!

    ReplyDelete