1.04.2006

Happy New Year!

plus 4 days...

Since moving to my mom's house, I've been finding it a little difficult to keep up with the blogging. We purchased a new Sony TV and it turned out that there was a outlet in the back for our computer, so instead of using our regular 15" monitor, we've been using a 42" monitor. So, it's been tough to actually sit down and use the computer...

I hope everyone has had a good New Years. We spent New Years Eve at a fancy seafood buffet dinner and ate ourselves stupid. Not a good idea, but it sounded good at the time. No one was dancing after dinner, I tell you what. Well, at least the food was good.

I've noticed that alot of other bloggers have listed new years resolutions and what they want to achieve in the coming year. In all honesty, I'm not really one to make new year resolutions. But a couple of things for sure I would really like to do is have more FOs to show, post a little more here (if not more, have more interesting things to post about) and after months of hiatus, get the shop up and running again. I've looked into a few things that I am interested in making that I may beable to keep up while having my full time office job.

And speaking of making stuff, this has got me bitten with the sewing bug again:


I ordered these from
Craft Connection I could never find fabric like this here, so I decided to order it online. They are soooo great!!! I can't wait to sew with them. I'm not exactly sure what I want to make, but for now, I'm just happy staring at them lovingly. Unfortunately, all my sewing stuff is packed away and I'll just have to wait until we get settled at the new house before I can start with the sewing again.....

Oh, I almost forgot! I recieved the
Japanese knitting books that I had won on eBay from pinku around Christmas time. The patterns are great! I hope to post pictures of some sort of finished product soon.

I think that is it for now. I'm still working on that baby sweater, but (un)lucky for me, it's summer time in Australia, so new baby won't be wearing any wool sweater made by Aunty Elaina any time soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment