12.05.2005

The Weather Outside is Frightful...

So close to a brown Chistmas! It's been snowing non stop for the past few days. This morning I woke up to a blanket of snow and had to shovel off a weekend's worth of snow off my car. People are still arriving to work because the traffic out there is CRAZY!

Anyways, I figured I'd post a little one, since I have a few minutes, and I haven't posted in a while. I hope to have pictures up soon.

I finally finished the shrug! So exciting. I think that is the biggest project I have every actually finished. It ended up a little on the big side, so I think if I ever make it again, smaller needles and shorter sleeves.

I've also started a second project. There's a baby due on Christmas, so I thought I would try my hand at a baby sweater. I didnt' want to do anything too complicated and I had some
KnitPicks Color Your Own sock yarn I had already colored in a self-striping fashion of a Sweet Tart colorway. I'm not really a sock knitter (yet?) so I decided to use this yarn for Last-Minute Stripes Pullover. I've finished the front and a sleeve, and I'm excited to do the remainder 2 pieces. I'll have to block them (my first attempt) and run them through the water forsure, because while I was knitting, the color was coming off onto my hands...so we'll have to see!

Will post pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment