3.19.2007

Toe Ups!

My first pair of toe up socks. My apologies for the crappy picture.


Pattern: Toe up socks from Twisted Sisters Sock Workbook/Modified Jaywalkers
Needles: US 3
Started: February 7, 2007
Finished: March 12, 2007
Yarn: Socks that Rock, I think the colorway is 'Pebble Beach' (but don't quote me on that one)

Notes: These are the fastest socks I have ever knitted. They look fuzzy in the picture because I've already worn them a few times. I wanted to try some toe up socks but didn't want the boring stockinette so I took the basic idea of the Jaywalkers and adapted them to the number of stitches. I like these socks, but not as much as my original
Jaywalkers. But I really do like knitting socks from the toe up. I'll just have to keep practicing that hourglass heel...

No comments:

Post a Comment