6.29.2006

Heat = No Crafting...

I was fairly consistent with the blogging there, but after that last hockey game, I guess that was it. I've been trying to get crafty, but it's been tough. There was a baby vest I was crocheting, but I miss calculated something, so I'm gonna have to rip it apart. Plus, I'm not really in the mood for any of the yarn crafts because it's just been SO HOT. Too hot to even turn on the stove to make supper, so for the past few days, we've been eating cereal.

There are a few things that are on my crafty project list, but with it being so hot and us finding that Milo has a luxating patella that requires us to be more deligent with walking him (he gets walked 2x a day, one first thing in the morning -- 630am, and one after supper) to strengthen his ligaments, I have had trouble sitting in my new craft room and crafting it up.

Crafty project list includes:
- Dog collars/harnesses
- Dying some merino yarn
- Hemming the curtains (not really crafty, just needs to be done)
- Sewing of various items (skirts, bags, dresses, etc)

There's a few other things. I want to get a hang of the dog collars/harnesses so I can try to put some up on Etsy along with my baby bibs so I can raise some money for a button maker machine.

It just needs to cool down a bit first.

No comments:

Post a Comment