- Evie's eating lots of different foods now - fruits and veggies of course. We don't plan on starting meat until 8 months. Foods include mango, pears, apple, avacado, carrots, peas, squash, sweet potato, apricots, nectarines, lentils, leeks, celery, banana, plums, and I bet there's more I'm forgetting.
- She learned how to hold the bottle up herself.
- She can sit up for about 1 minute by herself.
- Everything she picks up is going into her mouth.
- We did a 6 class session of Baby Yoga. Evie loves it. I highly recommend it.
- Evie is learning to drink out of a sippy cup. She's getting better!
- Loves to play in her activity saucer. She is in there all the time!
- Another thing I recommend is Baby Signs. She can already sign 'change dipey' and 'milk'.
- Learned how to roll over about a week after she turned 5 months.
- Plays 'Peekaboo' with her blanket.
- Getting better with people she doesn't see too often. I credit this to Evie's photobook. We go through it every day. We flip through pictures of people she should know, but don't see all the time.
- Sleeps at 8pm, up at 7pm. I never take this for granted.
- Doesn't sleep much during the day though.
Hopefully I'm not missing anything. I would love to post more often, but we'll have to see how that goes. I'm also thinking about moving my blog to a new title, that corresponds with the new shop. But we'll see how that goes. Cheers!